1. A DOG UNDER 9 CALENDAR MONTHS OF AGE ON THE 9 MARCH, 2000 IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ENTRY AT THIS SHOW UNLESS IT HAS QUALIFIED FOR ENTRY IN THE KENNEL CLUB STUD BOOK.
FOR ENTRY OF DOGS 2001
N.B. A Puppy so qualified which is between 6 and 9 months of age is not eligible for entry in Special Puppy, Special Junior or Special Yearling.
2. THE FOLLOWING ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS A DOG MUST HAVE FOR ENTRY AT CRUFTS 2001.
a. ENTRY IN BREED CLASSES AT CRUFTS 2001, WHERE CHALLENGE CERTIFICATES ARE OFFERED.
A dog is eligible for entry in breed classes where Challenge Certificates are offered if it has qualified in any of the following ways under the Rules and Regulations of The Kennel Club.
(1) if it is a Champion, Show Champion, Field Trial Champion, Working Trial Champion or
Obedience Champion under the Rules of The Kennel Club.
(2) if it is entered in The Kennel Club Stud Book, or qualifies for entry in The Kennel Club Stud
Book by 8 January, 2001.
(3) if it is entered in The Kennel Club Stud Book, or qualifies for entry in The Kennel Club Stud
Book by 8 January, 2001 through Field Trial or Working Trials .
(4) if it has won any of the following prizes in a Breed Class (as defined in Kennel Club
Regulations for the definitions of classes at Championship Shows) at a Championship Show,
including Crufts, where Challenge Certificates were offered for the Breed between 10 January, 2000 and 8 January, 2001.
i. First, Second or Third in Minor Puppy Class
ii. First, Second or Third in Puppy Class
iii. First, Second or Third in Junior Class
iv. First, Second or Third in Post Graduate Class
v. First, Second or Third in Limit Class
vi. First, Second or Third in Open Class
(See Note 2.)
(5) if it has won a First Prize in a Breed Class at Crufts 2000
(6) if it has been awarded a 5-point or higher Green Star at a Show held under Irish Kennel Club Rules and Regulations.
(7) if a Beagle, has won a First prize at a Hound Show between 10 January, 2000 and 8 January, 2001 held under the Rules and Regulations of the Masters of Harriers and Beagles Association.
(8) if it has won Best in Show, Reserve Best in Show or Best Puppy in Show at a General
Group Open Show between 10 January, 2000 and 8 January, 2001.
b. ENTRY IN BREED CLASSES AT CRUFTS 2001, WHERE CHALLENGE
CERTIFICATES ARE NOT OFFERED AND ANY VARIETY NOT SEPARATELY
c. ENTRY IN FIELD TRIAL CLASSES AT CRUFTS 2001.
NOTES ON QUALIFICATIONS
ENTRIES CLOSE ON MONDAY, 8 JANUARY, 2002 (P.O. POSTMARKED)
For pictures of the top dogs in Scotland by Michael Trafford
Last update Saturday, February 16, 2002
UK DOGS was created by
WebHeads Internet Designs © 1997
and is maintained by Min Inches ©1999